According to LinkedIn, the “#1 Most Promising Job” is data science! One of the major building blocks to data science is Python. Python is a programming language used to manipulate data, conduct analysis, and apply machine learning algorithms. If you’re curious to learn more, join this free virtual workshop! You will:
- Learn the basics of Python from our very own Data Science instructors
- Gain hands-on practice programming in Python, including syntax, data types, control structures, and functions
- Get an introduction to the field of data science
- Uplevel your skills live from the comfort of your own home.
Don’t worry — no prior experience is needed to participate. Save your seat quickly – our Python workshops are always in high demand!
What you need:
1. Laptop (does not matter what kind). You need to be able to access WiFi and run an internet browser.
2. To RSVP!
AGE REQUIREMENT: 17+
You can park across the street in the parking garage, on the street, or anywhere else downtown. Parking is free on Tuesdays downtown.