I WANT TO…
I want to…read more about Codeup_
I want to…see if I like coding_
Try this if you’re interested in Data Science:
2. Follow the instructions under “Getting Started.” You will need to create your own account to “Copy and Edit” the page so that you can practice Python! If you only read the page, you can’t see if you like doing it.
3. Read through the sections and then practice in the cells that say “Exercise.”
I want to…preview what I could do by the end of Codeup_
Full-Stack Web Development Capstone Projects
Data Science Capstone Projects
I want to…view official student employment outcomes_
As a career accelerator with a 100% tuition refund guarantee, we’re committed to your outcome.
Our goal is to get you hired in-field within 6 months of graduating. On this Outcomes Report, you can see what jobs our students are landing, how many of them are landing jobs, and what their average salaries are.
View Our Outcomes Report for Web Development
View Our Outcomes Report for Data Science
I want to…get answers to frequently asked questions_
We empower life change by giving you all the technical and professional training to launch a new career in tech, then we help you land a job in-field. We also help employers find the qualified and diverse tech talent they need by matching them with Codeup grads handpicked for them.
Yes, we’re so confident in our program, we have two! If a student doesn’t get hired within 6 months of graduating, we’ll refund their tuition. If an employer lets go of a Codeup grad within 2 weeks of hiring, we’ll refund their salary.
Right now, classes are virtual. Starting August 9th, 2021, classes will be accessible both online and in-person in a limited capacity. Students will have the option to stay remote until January 3rd, 2022. All classes will be in-person only from January 3rd on.
No. Since all students will be required to be on campus starting January 3rd, 2022, you must live within driving distance of our Dallas or San Antonio campus by that time.
Your success is our priority, our people are our focus, and our mission is to empower your life change. Here’s a combination of things you won’t find elsewhere:
- Your application process is rigorous and highly personalized. We really get to know you so we can be sure it’s a mutual fit.
- Our instructors are the best. Not only do they have industry experience, but students rave about the thought and care they pour into students.
- Our job isn’t done until you have yours. You’ll get personalized career coaching, and a whole team helping you to find a job, even after graduation.
- We’re personally invested in you! If you don’t get hired within 6 months of graduating, that means we didn’t do our part, so we will refund your tuition.
I want to…assess my financial aid options_
Between scholarships, grants, loans, and VA benefits, we work with each student to help make the Codeup investment possible for them.
Check out how many of our students use each financial aid option, below
Have more questions? Contact us now!_
In the past year, 88% of our students have received financial assistance. Speak with us to find the financial aid opportunities that are right for you.