VET TEC Out of Funds Until 10/21
We regret to inform you that as of November 3rd, VET TEC has run out of funding for this fiscal year. Unfortunately, VET TEC will no longer be an option for any more veterans until its funding is renewed on October 1st, 2021.
What does this mean for you?
We are still committed to making Codeup work for you so that you don’t have to wait a year to start this process. In 6 months, you could be a data scientist or web developer. In 12 months, you could have already earned back most of what you invested in Codeup. If you haven’t found a job, you’ll get your money back.
Other Financial Options
- All or part of your remaining GI Bill
- Voc Rehabilitation
Loans, our loan partners offer many payments plans, including:
- Pathway Payments Plan – 0% interest, pay tuition over 12 months
- Deferred payments – don’t start making payments until after the program
- All loans apps are soft credit checks, so it doesn’t hurt to see what’s available
Grants, we partner with:
- Project Quest for the unemployed and underemployed
- Workforce Solutions for the unemployed, underemployed, and youth under 25
- Veteran, First Responders, Minorities in Tech, Pride, Women in Tech, Easley
What else can we do for you?
You may have missed out on VET TEC, but Codeup is still the best program to come to as a veteran. We proudly support our veteran community and would love to further discuss what we can do to make Codeup possible for you. To talk out your financial barriers or explore alternative options, set up a call with our Financial Aid Manager.