Welcome to Your One-Stop Hiring Shop!_
How it works:
- Vet technical fit with full-stack application demos.
- Go more in depth with resumes and GitHub profiles.
- Find a great fit? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll facilitate interviews.
- Need some guidance on which candidate is best for you? Still send us an email. We’ll schedule a call to get to know your preferences, then handpick a few options, for free!
- Interview. If it goes well, great! If not, we’ll use your feedback to recommend a better fit.
- Hire! We’re so confident you’ll love your new developer, we’ll refund you their salary if you let them go within 2 weeks- all this, and you pay us nothing!
Ready to find your next web developer?_
Workup is a full-stack application that connects recent career accelerator grads to people/businesses in need of their new skillsets. The graduates provide work pro bono or for minimal compensation in exchange for real-world experience.
RealTrail is a fitness activity website used for outdoor activities centered around trail routes, such as walking, running, hiking, or cycling. RealTrail allows users to create events and connect with others in order to easily schedule group activities. All users can participate in an event and share their experiences by adding trail photos, ratings, and comments, or providing route information. When scheduling an event, users can create a custom trail where specific meet locations become the starting points, and/or incorporate different trails into one route.
Lost but Found is a full-stack application that gives users the ability to recover lost items.
The Annotation Station is an application centered on creating organized collections of timestamped notes of YouTube videos. With this application, the user will be able to pick a specific part of a YouTube video to make a timestamp that creates a collection consisting of sections and notes made by the user. Users would be able to create their own unique profile and add all their collections to their profile page. From there, the user can decide either to share their collections within the app’s community or keep them private for personal use.
Ready to start building your talent pipeline?_
Let us know who you’re interested in so we can facilitate interviews and help get you a talented developer!