- This promotion is only available for the inaugural class (2/10/2020) for Codeup Dallas.
- Must submit an application and complete the initial phone consultation to qualify.
- Promotion will continue until supplies last
- Must be accepted into the inaugural class of the web development program at Codeup Dallas to qualify.
- Qualified students will receive a free 13” MacBook Pro with a charger or $1500 off the full tuition.
- If the student receives a free MacBook Pro and withdraws from the program, they must return the MacBook Pro to Codeup.
- Upon program completion from Codeup, the MacBook Pro is considered the student’s personal property.
- If a student has a MacBook that meets the minimum requirements and opts out of the free MacBook Pro, a tuition discount of $1500 will be applied to their account.
- This discount cannot be combined with other discounts
- While supplies last.
Codeup My Story_
After years of working long hours and on her feet all day as a licensed cosmetologist, Sukari wanted a flexible career where she could spend more time with her family. Sukari built the confidence to transition careers by attending Codeup and pursuing the full-stack web development program even though she was nervous about not having a technical background. However, she discovered that her passion, curiosity and problem-solving ability is what drove her success in the program. Now Sukari gets to enjoy more quality time with her son all while enjoying her new career as a full-stack web developer.
Codeup By The Numbers_
2018-19 Employment Rate (Web Dev)
2019 Avg Weeks to Hire (Web Dev)
2019 Students Received Financial Aid
*These numbers are based on our current San Antonio campus outcomes
Full-Stack Web Development Program Vitals_
2020 Class Start Dates: February 10 – July 9
Program Length: 22 weeks (6 months)
Schedule: 9 – 5, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
Curriculum Hours: 670 hours
Attend A Free Workshop or Open House_
Want to learn more about how you can transition into software development? Or want to learn the basics of building a website to see if coding is for you? Check out all the free workshops and open house events we are hosting!