Apply to Codeup
Codeup’s selective admissions process is designed to make sure that our program is right for you and that you are right for our program. That way, we set up all our students for success! Once you apply, you’ll work directly with our admissions team.
Activate Your Benefits
We accept VA benefits, which can cover up to 100% of your tuition. Veterans or Veteran’s dependents should work through Codeup’s admissions process before activating their benefits.
Launch Your Career
Codeup is focused on one outcome: getting our students jobs. Codeup was founded and continues to exist because we believe there need to be better options for getting an education and finding a job. Your career starts here.
Become a Data Scientist. Learn the most important skills to make data-driven decisions for any company. Find patterns in data and influence business decisions.
Earn industry recognized certifications and learn skills coveted by top IT employers. Begin with a foundation of Networking and Linux fundamentals and advance to truly understand the building blocks of technology.
Full Stack Web Development
Learn front-end design and back-end logic using in-demand technologies. Bring your ideas to life in the most in-demand career in the country.
The Cybersecurity job market is seeking qualified individuals to protect against cyber threats both here and abroad. This cybersecurity program will focus on cloud computing and Amazon Web Services.
After serving 25 years in the military and law enforcement, Boris knew it was time to launch a second career in web development. Codeup challenged and encouraged him to use the skills he had learned from serving in the United States Army and bring it into the classroom!
After serving in the Marine Corps, Lance worked in the service industry for over 15 years. Feeling empowered to make a change in his career, he sought out education options and came across Codeup. Check out his amazing story of transitioning into software development, a career he loves.
U.S. Army, Codeup Grad
Lloyd spent 14 years in the Army as an information systems technician. He discovered Codeup through Operation Code. Because we are the only bootcamp in Texas to accept VA benefits Lloyd was able to use his Post 9/11 GI Bill to attend Codeup. He is now working at Def Logix as an Admin and Software Tester!
“Codeup was great! The process was very simple and easy to navigate. Codeup was really helpful – it was painless.” -Lloyd Garrison
VA Benefits | Key Details
- Both veterans and their dependents may utilize VA benefits at Codeup, including VET TEC, VRRAP, GI Bill, and more.
- Since we’re an accelerated, full-time program, it will consume 12.5 months of benefits.
- When reviewing benefits, veterans should look for their remaining months of eligibility, benefit level, delimiting date, and type of benefit.
- More information is available at the Bexar County Veterans Service Office, online, or through their student helpline (888-442-4551)
- Veterans or Veteran’s Dependents should work through Codeup’s admissions process before activating their benefits.
- We’ll need to collect former transcripts, copies of your DD-214 or NOBE, current address and contact information, an intent to enroll form, as well as a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility.