Welcome to Your One-Stop Hiring Shop!_
How it works:
- Keep scrolling to watch video cover letters for each candidate and see who stands out to you. Then, vet technical fit with full-stack application demos.
- Check out resumes and GitHub profiles (under each headshot) to go more in-depth.
- Find a great fit? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll facilitate interviews. Need some guidance on which candidate is best for you? Still send us an email. We’ll schedule a call to get to know your preferences, then handpick a few options, for free!
- Interview! If it goes well, great! If not, we’ll use your feedback to recommend a better fit.
- Hire! We’re so confident you’ll love your new developer, we’ll refund you their salary if you let them go within 2 weeks- all this, and you pay us nothing!
Ready to find your next web developer?_
Meet the creators of PodLobby:
Meet the creators of Echo Vault:
Meet the creators of Helping Hands:
Helping Hands is a paired programming project that allows users to either put an item up for donation or a request for an item that’s needed. Users can create an account with a role, have full CRUD functionality with item request and donation posts, and see these listed items update in realtime as they are either created or claimed. Helping Hands is an MVC application built using Java and the Spring Framework.
Meet the creators of Trace:
Meet the creators of Journly:
Meet the creators of PharmHands:
Ready to start building your talent pipeline?_
Let us know who you’re interested in so we can facilitate interviews and help get you a talented developer!