Deciding to transition into a tech career is a big step and a more significant commitment. Often after deciding to commit to a journey of this nature, the main obstacle is finding a way to finance your training.
At Codeup, we recognize that many of our students are career transitioners, and attending one of our programs can sometimes require sacrifice. Luckily, we have several ways to help you finance your career transition, ultimately leading to that new career you’ve decided to pursue.
We offer three different accelerated coding bootcamps at Codeup including Full-Stack Web Development, Cloud Administration, and Data Science. These are all instructor-led and designed to quickly equip you with the skills and knowledge to secure an entry-level position in-field.
For all of our programs, a $1,000 deposit one week before a student’s first day of class is all we require in order to solidify a seat in the starting cohort.
Finding a payment option that suits your needs is feasible with our different financing options.
- Self-Pay: If you opt to pay out of pocket, 50% of the balance will be due on the first day of class, and the remaining 50% will be due 30 days after the first day of class
- Loans: We have three loan partners that offer flexible repayment, including no payments until 6 months after graduating from our program!
- Grants: With multiple options available, our grant partners will work to help you find aid to offset the cost of attendance
- Scholarships: We offer seven different internal scholarships, including Women in Tech, Annie Easley, Minorities in Tech, Pride, Veterans, First-Responders and Covid-19 Relief.
- VA Benefits: We proudly accept VA benefits as a form of payment for veterans looking to transition to a career in tech. Our Dallas campus specifically accepts VET TEC, and our San Antonio campus accepts VET TEC, GI Bill®/Chapter 33, VRRAP, and Vocational Rehabilitation.
Find a complete breakdown by campus of all of our financial aid options here.
If you’re interested in jumpstarting your career in tech with Codeup, apply today and chat with someone from our admissions or financial aid team to get you setup in an upcoming cohort! If you aren’t quite ready to apply, click here to request more information on our programs, and we’ll help you decide which direction is best for you.