What if you could hire on a trial run with a money-back guarantee?
Now you can! Jr. Java Devs cost $60-80,000/year. Try out Texas talent for $50k.
Hire Software Developers with the Codeup Apprenticeship Program
You don’t need to break the bank to find developers for your startup. Codeup is a Texas-based bootcamp that trains Full-Stack Web Developers with a focus on Java. What’s more – you can hire our developers on a trial run through the Codeup Apprenticeship Program (CAP).
No Fees & Money Back Guarantee
We’re not a recruitment company, just a career accelerator finding work opportunities for our grads, so we never charge recruitment or placement fees. Through CAP, you can bring one of our devs onto your team as an apprentice. If you end up terminating them in the first two weeks, we’ll reimburse 100% of the payroll costs. With a guarantee like this, you can be certain you’re getting a developer we believe in. And the truth is, we believe in all of our developers.
- San Antonio’s Premier Coding Bootcamp with students from all across Texas
- 100% Tuition Refund Policy – we stand by our product 100%
- Professional Development Curriculum
- 670+ Classroom hours with live instruction
- Only GI Bill® approved programming bootcamp in San Antonio
- Diverse candidate: 30% veteran, 25% women, 50% minorities
- Over 700 in-network alumni
- Full-stack project experience with enterprise technology
- Eager to launch a career in technology
- Remote ready – experience working, learning, and collaborating remotely
- Far more affordable than San Francisco devs
Codeup Apprenticeship Program Details
These are the nitty-gritty details you’ll need as you consider whether or not to make this no-risk investment. This would stand for the duration of your contract, and from there you can hire your new dev as a full-time employee, maintain contractor status, or determine it’s not a fit.
Of Candidates are Pre-screened For You
Devs Hand-Picked For You To Interview
Hours Per Week
Per Hour Per Web Developer
of Pay Goes Directly to the Apprentice
Day Recommended Contract
(But convert to FTE anytime!)
If you’re ready to get in contact with our student placement team, please fill out this contact form. We will be in touch ASAP to learn more about each other’s companies so we can pick the best devs for you.